You scheduled the session, picked out the outfits, decided on a location, avoided coffee spills and diaper blowouts for an hour, and just received your images back from the session. You LOVE them and immediately want to print them / frame them / call your mom / post one - er, five - on Instagram.
If your method of getting photos that came from a real camera (i.e. not your phone) to Instagram involves some combination of downloading / emailing / screen shots, might I offer another way?
I'm sure there are other methods, but here's a simple one: dropbox. To do this, you'll need a (free) dropbox account and the dropbox app on your phone.
- 1. On your computer, save the image file (or copy and paste) to dropbox
- 2. Open the dropbox app on your phone and find the file
- 3. Tap at the top right to expand options (next to your user profile icon) and select "export"
- 4. Select "save image" and it will export the file to your camera roll
- 5. Open Instagram and voila, your image is right there ready for you. (It propagates cropped so zoom out if you want to display the whole image.)
Say goodby to fuzzy images and show off those beauties you invested in! Any other methods you love?